Our expertise is in turn-around management – clarifying Purpose and realigning Culture and Values to empower your People to truly contribute to Performance.
- Addressing concerns in the work place can be uncomfortable. Most of us naturally tend to avoid conflict and sometimes postpone the difficult conversation, or at worst, don’t have it at all. As a result, the concerns persist, and often times worsen. Left unaddressed matters reach a point of no return. …»»»
- In early 2009 I was assigned the task of managing the Perth Wildcats, a professional basketball team in Western Australia. Given my lack of basketball or even sporting expertise, I had to rely entirely on my management experience to turn around what was a failing organisation. There are very few …»»»
- How often do we find ourselves overthinking our last mistake or spending too much time re-living a recent success? Neither of these are healthy. What then is the best way to move forward? Team USA and Duke University’s basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski recently shared his views on this, in …»»»
- Good managers require certain characteristics for success. Contrary to popular belief, being charismatic is not one of them. There are many great managers who have led their organisations to unprecedented sustained success with personal charisma no greater than that of a dead fish. There are many other qualities that sit …»»»
- During my career in management and consulting I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to work with numerous entrepreneurs and managers. Whilst there were many things that were different, there were some commonalities – especially amongst the successful ones. From my 20 years experience, here are the six most powerful questions …»»»